Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pregnancy Free!

It occurred to me last week that this is the longest I've went without being pregnant since my first pregnancy in 2001. My last abortion was in August of 2007, coincidentally the same year that I received funding from the Chicago Abortion Fund and joined the leadership group. Since, I have learned about several birth control options including tracking when I ovulate. This is a huge deal to me because this proves that with knowledge comes power. I am taking back my body with the work that I do and I am learning and teaching others along the way. Truly an awesome feeling!!!! Peace!

1 comment:

Gaylon said...

brittany....you have taken control of your life and your body. that in itself is an amazing feeling. very very proud of you! look from where you have come! go girl!