Thursday, January 19, 2012

Roe V Wade Rally

Today the women in the leadership group and myself will be participating in the annual Roe v. Wade rally at the Thompson Center. I am quite excited about this event because it will be the first Roe v. Wade rally that I have attended. I am happy to be a part of this. However, I am quite nervous also because I will be speaking. I have always been one to shy away from public speaking because it has never been one of my strong points. If I am to continue to do this work and to be a leader this one aspect that I will always have to face. So today I will be facing my fears and standing up for what is right. There's nothing like killing two birds with one stone.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

So excited for you Radiance and I'm glad your taking a step towards fearlessness. To do this work that is exactly what it takes!

radiance1014 said...

It is still a work in progress. I can't believe my lip froze up! Oh well, I guess got to keep taking these baby steps.