Thursday, November 27, 2008

Someone I'm Not?!

Recently someone told me to stop trying to be something I'm not and to live my life the way it was meant to be. I didn't know how or if I even wanted to respond. Belonging to the My Voice, My Choice leadership group has opened my eyes to see things and the world in a way I've never imagined. I get to meet extraordinary everyday women who inspire me to be greater than I already am. They instill in me the hope and possibility of becoming someone great and that I do not have to settle with the way things are and that I can make a difference. They encourage me to fight for everything I believe in and never give up. So, I will never stop trying to be something I'm not right now. One day I will become an even greater woman, mother and activist. Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: