Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Atheist II

So In my last post, I talked about my first encounter with an atheist. Of course I can sit and say that he's crazy and ignorant and some sort of evil genius out to take over the world. Being a part of the My voice my choice leadership group over the last 5 years, I've met different people whom have different beliefs and ideas than my own. Yet we still have gotten along and they are still good people. The world if filled with people with different beliefs, I believe that is because God gave us free will and that lets us choose what and whom we want to believe. Being Pro Choice is just that Pro-choice and I have to not only believe in the choices that women make but in choices that everyone makes. We live in a country that was founded on these principles and even though America doesn't always live up to that, that common creed is still in our hearts, so with that, I guess Ill be giving him a call this week.

No comments: