Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mayor?

So today is the day to vote for whose going to run for the Mayor of Chicago..... I haven't voted yet and I am so confused on who I'm going to vote for. As far as the alderman candidates I have made solid decisions on who I am going to choose. The mayoral race is a horse of a different color. It is really bothering me that I really don't identify with the plans of any of the candidates. It's really sad that after having the same mayor for so long when it's time to choose a new one I can't.

As an activist I know how important it is to vote, and I also know that it's important to vote for candidates that want to work for the citizens in Chicago..... So confused! I really don't know what to do..... However, I am going to vote no matter what....

On another note I'm excited about the walk for choice this Saturday.........

No comments: