Thursday, August 7, 2008

We All Help Make A DIfference!

I've been apart of My Choice, My Voice for about a 1yr and a half. Must I tell you how far I have grown and continue to grow from this empowering experience. All these women who are in the group support me and I support them. And isn't that what most people want in life some one to be there. We learn from each other so much. Gaylan you are my role model. I want to be like you when I grow up. Enjouli you Inspire me so much to further my education and take the extra step to better my self. Brittany people say I am a hard worker but compared to you I'm a slacker. With that being said we all help make a difference not only in voicing our choice when it comes to abortion but in every day things we do. Sometimes we don't even realize the differences we make.But be smart about the choices you make so your making the right changes that make the right difference. Remember we all make mistake but it's what you do after you realized you made that counts!

No comments: