Friday, May 4, 2012

Why Must Black Women Be Hated On All The Time

So I was watching Sheri Shepherd's comment she made on her show about when she was younger and having had a lot of abortions and as I looked at the comments under the video I was disgusted. Not only that but that video lead me to all these videos that were very hateful and demeaning towards black women. Most of them were by black men and this was very disappointing. It saddens me that we are always at the forefront of scrutiny in the public eye. When will the madness stop, and people wonder why black girls and women have so many issues with their self and their body. I just hope that it gets better as my daughter gets older and I pray that she realizes that only she can define her self and not this messed up society.

No comments: