Sunday, January 25, 2009

untitled

I am sitting here trying to blog and I have so much to say that I can't even get it all out. I'm frustrated, angry, tired, happy, inspired, sad.......... Life is so hard but it's worth every second. So anyway let me just say this: I feel truly blessed to have the opportunity to be a part of the My Voice, My Choice leadership group. I've been searching for something to believe in 100% and this is it. So when I'm asked to tell my story about abortion, go to conferences, blog, or do anything that is going to keep this movement pushing forward, it is truly my honor! I would not be the woman and mother I am today if it wasn't for the Chicago Abortion Fund, everyone involved with the leadership group and Gaylon. So thank you everybody for allowing me to be a part of something so amazing. peace

No comments: