Friday, January 23, 2009

Brittany and Nicole

Hello Everyone:

I just want to give a big thanks to two COURAGEOUS AND AMAZING WOMEN!!!!!!!! Brittany and Nicole.......

I remember the first conversation and meeting I had with both these women. They are strong and great and since we first met I've seen them blossom more and more. I respect and admire their strength. I am humbled and honored each and every time I am in the presence of either of them.

I can remember not long ago going through some of the same struggles, and not having any support. I want to thank you guys for allowing myself and CAF to support you!

You both are the epitome of womanhood and your futures are definitely bright. Thank you for being exceptional mothers, dedicated activists, and a great representation for young women of color. I had the pleasure of working with you both today, and I am leaving today for the weekend with a smile on my face and a sense a hope.

We believe in both of you and all though the road is ruff you both keep pushing. You ladies inspire me to keep striving...... You are one of the many reasons,why for the first time in my life I have a job I truely adore.

Thank you for standing up with us for your children, our children, your families, our families, and so many other women....

BIG UPS LADIES!!!!!!!


With love,

Dashaya

No comments: