Thursday, January 22, 2009

Roe V. Wade Rally

I just finish rallying on Federal Plaza in downtown Chicago, Illinois for the Anniversary of Roe V. Wade making abortion Legal but also rallying to repeal the Hyde Amendment and let me tell you it was so empowering and such an invigorating experience me and other women of color coming together as one united standing for what we believe in we shouted and sang our chants of "what do we want access when do we want it now" and "hey hey ho ho the Hyde amendment has got to go" and people stared at us like, what are they doing ? But those stares only made me feel more proud and encouraged me to be more radical in the fight for women who look like me and want choice like me. So HEY HEY HO HO THE HYDE AMENDMENT HAS GOT TO GO!!!
Peace, Love and Choice!

No comments: