Wednesday, June 4, 2008

PRO-CHOICE & PROUD OF IT!

When people say they are pro-life, what exactly do they mean? Honestly it makes no sense to me,(in a country where you can legally buy cancer in a box for 7 bucks.) I'm familiar with the definition, but the concepts aren't adding up. What about all the women who lost their lives(prior to Roe v. Wade) because of those who posed pro-life attitudes. I think pro-lifers live in a make believe,perfect world. I choose to be honest with myself,....as long as there is rape, incest, abuse, poverty, etc there is a need for CHOICE. Furthermore, a women's decision to abort is personal. So for anyone to criticise or pass judgment would just be ignorant. I'm PRO-CHOICE and proud of it. I have and always will support women making their own choices about reproduction.

No comments: