Saturday, May 28, 2011

My vagina is my vagina!

I have the right to full control of my reproductive health! I have the right to have sex and LOVE IT! I have the right to decide whether I want to parent or not! Did I say I have the right to have sex...plenty of it...and love it!

I think that is the problem with the anti-choice. They hate the fact that women can have sex, not have babies and live fulfilling lives that are not tied to marriage or commitment. They hate the fact that women can decide what they want to do with their lives. They hate the fact that they cannot control vaginas....and they are doing everything in their power to turn the time back. But here is the thing....we will continue to control our lives....we will not go back. Abortion has been around since the beginning of time and if you don't like it....that is just too bad! I control my body and there is nothing you can do about it!

No comments: