Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How many mothers did you wish a happy fathers day?

So yesterday was Fathers day and I don't know if it was just me, but I seen more women celebrating than men! I got more text and phone calls wishing me a happys Fathers day then I did on Mothers day. I must admit I am a single parent and I am doing by myself so the compliments were appreciated and well recieved. However, it's way too many women out here doing it by themselves. I am a strong women and I support all the strong women out here, but the children deserve a good father as well. I'm not talking about the infamous "baby daddy" that buys birthday presents, gym shoes, and Christmas gifts. I am talking about the ones that make the ultimate sacrifices and are dedicated to raising their children like mothers do EVERDAY!!!!!

On top of all of that men are often trying to control our choice then we are the ones that have to bear the consequences ...... I just want to say if you are parenting alone... Kudos....

No comments: