Monday, March 29, 2010

MVMC is taking care of business

I know it's been awhile,but I have been extremely business since the new year has started! It's almost April and it feels like I just returned from Christmas/New Years break.

I just want to thank the amazing women of the My Voice, MyChoice leadership group. You all are blossoming and setting goals for yourselves and your families and I think it is a privilege to watch you all grow!

I have to agree with Brittany, Nicole your education forum was the bomb!!!!! It was really cold and windy that day, but people came out to hear what you had to say and I know they were glad they did.......

We are doing it ladies and doing it well..... We have so much more ahead of us..... So keep up the great work!


Look for the MVMC ladies in your community doing outreach and education!

No comments: