Friday, May 15, 2009

It's been Craziii!!!!!!

Hello:

I know you haven't heard from me in a while and I have to truely apologize. I've been working really hard trying to change lives, and that takes alot. Anyway, last Saturday myself, Arthia, her friend Brianna, her niece, Emelda, Crystal, Nicole,and Gaylon went to the Lawndale neighborhood to do community outreach! We really had an amazing time and it was our first community outreach ever an we rocked it. You should have seen these ladies addressing young and old women and men of color and educating them. I was a truely amazing and Brianna even participated and this was her first time hearing about MVMC and being around us. I want to give big ups to all the women who came out and took responsibility for performing a much needed task. I think the community respected our efforts and we were well recieved.

I really appreciate all the ladies in MVMC they walked from Roosevelt and Kedzie to Roosevelt and Independence and was willing walk further to get the message to as many women and men as possible. It's been crazii indeed, but it's that sleep good a night, empowering, eager to come to work, excitied, thought provoking, frustrating, willing to go to any lengths for a woman's choice crazii. I want to thank everyone who support MVMC and CAF and all the woman who are in our amazing leadership circle.

It's hard work but somebody's got to do it! We are going to have a ball May 22nd.

Peace and Blessings!

No comments: