Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"Men Will Only Do What You Allow Them To Do"

That was the phrase I heard this morning on the radio as I was on my way to meet with my job developer. And you know what! That phrase is totally true! Women you control your body and all the beautiful bountiness of it. So next time some man tries to pressure you to have sex or tells you he wants you to have his baby remember you control what happens and its your decision. Women we need to stick to this rule more often and be firm and use logic when dealing with the opposite sex or even the same for any matter. I remember a time when I went to see a counsler and she said to me young woman you have to act like you know. She said you know how the fifty cents song goes "you know but you acting like you don't know" and alot of times we as women, we exemplify that! when we know we can do better and we must do better and the same thing applies in the fight for reproductive freedom you control your body so what you want to do with it is your choice whether Henry Hyde approves of it or not.
Love, Peace, and Choice!!!

No comments: