Friday, December 5, 2008

ATL

I hope everyone is in good spirits!

We went to the ATL and I had a jolly good time!

I had the lovely opportunity to take the trip with 3 lovely ladies. I got to grub at Gladys Knight Chicken and Waffles...... I was of the chain!!!!! I got to me and talk with a lovely young lady that really supports us at CAF (Hey Kandance = ) Not to mention I felt so empowered when I was walking through the southern suburban mall with an " I Had An Abortion" t shirt and OBama earrings. Boy you should have seen the looks I was getting. So what screw them it's My Voice and My Choice.

I am proud to anounce that I had a revelation at the conference....... I am a TRUE ACTVIST for Reproductive Justice and Reproductive Rights!!!!! and yes I can breakdown the difference between the to if you need me to!

On a serious note I got an opportunity to get away and be amongst women of color that are taking a stand and it felt GOOD!

Peace and Blessings to all. I hope you enjoyed your holiday!!!

Shay

No comments: