Friday, September 19, 2008

Superwoman


So I get up this morning and the sun hits my face and I turn around and the first thing I see is my daughter. She wakes up happy every morning.That right there makes me happy and gives me the strength to be the superwoman I know I am. Isn't funny how children don't worry about the rent,bills,what people think of them or any of the things adults let stress them out. Oh to be young again!But for little people that are so careless you can always tell that they love you. I say this to say I want my daughter when she gets older to feel she can be a superwoman and continue to be worry free just as she is now. Know that she can soar in the world,be a doctor,lawyer,feminist, or even a superstar. Whatever she wants! But she makes me a superwoman for right now. I know for a fact if I didn't have her some days I probably wouldn't get out of bed. She gives me the strength to get up everyday on the hectic search for a job. To keep believing things will get easier and continue in the every day fight to survive. Get up go to school,go to work and get home and fix dinner while practicing abc's. So maybe she's a superwoman already or supergirl turning into superwoman.

No comments: